
Aw, my first blogger award. hee hee...Thank you to Rocky Mountain Memoirs for the lovely award. It's nice to see that other people are reading my blog. I see that a lot of you can sympathize, relate, and even laugh at day to day things that might seem mundane to some yet enjoyable to others. So, thank you. I've seen a lot of great blogs out there. It's nice to get ideas from other moms and women who are crafty and creative in so many ways. Here are some I've recently come across that deserve this award:
Kelly's Korner
Milla's Toddler Tales
The chocolate mousse blog
Yikes I know what causes that
Three Lil Ones
Mommy Lite
Twenty Something Mama
Wanna Be WAHM
Raising Normal Kids
My mompreneur
Mommy's Time Out
Thanks, Mail Carrier
Mama Notes
Theta Mom
Sweet Sue
The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now it's my turn to pass it along!




No comments:
Post a Comment