I said goodbye to an old high school friend. She passed away in a car accident last Thursday in Lockhart. Poor thing....what a beautiful Person. Rest in Peace Alison! We'll miss you!!!
Ironically, that same morning -- around the exact time -- my niece Sienna made it into the world....how strange life is. Isn't it??? I mean...literally....at 6:15, Alison had her accident...at that same time, my sister was in labor....it's just bittersweet...
Well, this week is busy...I have two days of conferences...really four....ah!!! I really needed that glass of vino tonight....isn't it nice to relax sometimes? ;)
The boys are doing great....Derek made some pictures at Daycare this week. He showed them to me today - a "spiweb" (spiderweb), some "corn", and a "punk/i/" (pumpkin). I just love when he brings home work. I go to ikea and buy those really cheap frames. Then I hang them on the wall in the playroom. It looks super cute!
I'm so excited to have pictures of my beautiful niece, Sienna!!! Darn! I need to download them and post them. She's a doll!!! I hate that she's halfway around the world in Australia. I really wish we could all hang out and hold her...help out my sister...see the kids together again...I wonder what Derek would do with the new baby....he seems to get along with Jacob at Daycare. Max is so cute...he loves to kiss Jacob and pat him. He's just a couple months old.
Well, I'll be posting pictures soon. I promise...
I hope you are all enjoying your week. It's almost Friday!!! I'm so excited! We get to see U2 in concert soon! I can't wait!!!!
Well, take care, all!
love,




No comments:
Post a Comment