Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Being Thrifty Pays off!

Well, let's see - how many strollers have we been through ---- too many to count - at least five. SOMEhow, not one of them worked for travel. I noticed I didn't have one that really worked for running errands either. That is - if I wanted to strap down both boys. So, today, Mommy met up with another one of her friends from the almighty Craigslist. :) I just love that place! Anyway, I found a great stroller where both boys can fit. It's called a sit and stand. It retails for $170 + tax. I found it on craigslist for $50! That's not even the best part! In desperation (and trying to be thrifty), I took it in the condition it was in - dirty! Nothing a little TLC couldn't fix. Anyway, the guy felt so bad that his wife didn't clean it that he gave us $50 in Gift cards to the restaurant he managed - Ruth's Chris. Don't you just love it when things work out like that?~ Derek LOVES riding on the back. He can stand or sit which is great. He thinks it's a ride or game and not a stroller. So funny! I'll post pics as soon as I get it put back together. I just finished washing the pads and cleaning the rest. Shopping will be so much better!!! (Bren, you know what I mean, sis!)
Happy Week to you all, and yes, I'll be posting more pics from Father's Day after this. :) Max turned off the computer when I was just about to publish them last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment