We went to the Victorian Market today. It's so great! It's a Farmer's Market/Flea Market (only better quality) all in one. We got some great deals. I can't wait to give Derek his gift! yay! We stopped for Cappuccino and croissants. I love the coffee here, especially Arthur's. Um - can I make a request for a cappuccino maker for my birthday? ;)
We worked up an appetite after walking around so much, so we went to Brunswick street to have lunch at a Veggie Restaurant. It was so good. I shared a pizza with Max and a rasberry lassi smoothie. He's lovin' himself some table food! ;) Here he is with Tia Polly hamming it up for the camera ;) Isn't he a doll? I've got to get him more of these beanies for Winter in Texas. This one is the one that cousin Austin is CURRENTLY wearing. Hmmm....maybe we have a big head???
Well, after lunch, Brenda and I went strolling down Brunswick to window shop and taste tea. Then, we took Max on a tram ride back to the house while Tia Polly went for an appointment and to go get Cousin Austin from School. Max just wanted to stand on the floor and play with the stroller the whole time. Silly Billy! Of course, we got off one stop too early - can't ever get the tram system right, can I? Last time we were here, David and I got super lost. We just had to walk a couple extra blocks this time - no need to grab a cab ride home this time! lol
Later on, Polly picked up some fish and chips and we hung out at the house. Arthur came home and made some coffee - yum!!! I was waiting for that since I got here! ;) Well, tomorrow we have a birthday celebration for Austin with his Mom's group. It should be fun. Polly got a cake for him. His actual birthday is Aug 5th. Still trying to figure out what to get him. He has a lot of toys, but I'm thinking he really digs the Wiggles!!! hee hee....Okay, good night for now! We miss you all! If you read this Daddy and Derek, we miss you heaps!!! We hope you are having fun at the beach. xoxoxo Mommy and Max :)




No comments:
Post a Comment