.jpg)
When I went to pick up Derek at daycare, Ms. Debbie told me he just loved this one floor puzzle. She was so sweet to lend it to him overnight. First thing we did when we got home --- put the puzzle together. I was so proud of him. He just loved saying all the animal names and letting me know where they all went. He didn't even have to the picture to look at. I had to give him a big smooch for doing such a great job! ;)
Today, we went to eat at Plucker's....don't you just love kids eat free nights. lol...we met up with Isabel, Rene and Lisa. Fun as usual ;)
Well, I suppose I should catch up on some old pictures. I hope you are enjoying the new ones. Take care!




Austin has just discovered a newfound love for jigsaw puzzles too! He doesn't have one that big though! Way to go Big D!! xxx
ReplyDelete