Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!!!

Wow! What a beautiful day. I tell you what --- if there was a wedding today, it was a perfect day.
For some reason, I always think of weddings on beautiful Saturday afternoons. I think how perfect it would be. Today felt just as ours did the morning I awoke for our wedding day. It was so beautiful AND it's FEBRUARY!!

So, we packed up the boys and headed out --- dogs included :) It was a family affair, right? :) Fergie was quick to find her place in the truck.























The boys have a great set of books my friend Judy gave them. All about trains....this month I ordered some more similar to them from Scholastic. I love ordering from there. I send out a flyer each month for my kids, so I'm almost always getting the boys new books. I have found these paperback ones are their favorites.

























We took the boys to the Home Depot Kids' Workshop once again - first Saturday of the month. :) Derek had a great time as usual. Max and I just enjoyed our McCafe Mocha Frape and Raisins. (Frape for me raisins for him, of course - hee hee)























Here's Derek showing off his project and his certificate of completion. He received another pin. He now has four. We're determined to fill that apron. I think David gets a kick out of completing these projects as well. Although, I'm sure his tour around the store afterward is his favorite part ---- somehow we never come home empty handed....hmmmmmmm.....




























After the workshop and a few purchases later.....we went to the Town Lake Dog Park. You can see all the dogs running wild behind all my boys. It was so nice. David took the kids by himself last time. I can see why they had so much fun. We are hoping to try and make it a weekly outing. It was great for the dogs to socialize. Fergie was Miss Popular. EVERYONE had to stop and say hi to her and pet her. It was too cute!

























































































Of course, when it's naptime - it's naptime and there's no stopping...needless to say, they were tuckered out! It was a quiet ride home ;)





I had to share this picture...He'd be embarrassed that I shared it but it's too cute. We've been working on potty training Derek. So, tonight, he discovered the magazines. Needless to say - THEY HELPED GET THE JOB DONE! ;) He's such a little man!



















No comments:

Post a Comment