Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Maxer

Today was Max's third birthday. Wow, time flies! Just the other day, I was the size of a house and too swollen to fit into my own shoes! I had a 15 month old running in circles around me, and I wondered what life had in store for me. Little did I know I was in for the time of my life. When Max arrived, I new right away that my life was exactly how God intended it to be. Derek would have his lifelong friend and companion. My husband would have his two best friends to play with and teach the world to, and I would have all the happiness in the world.

Max was a blessing and has been since the day he entered my life. He's given me so much joy - so many of us....

I can't wait for all that life has in store for you lil man! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Such a admirable post. Acceptance for the share. It was complete arresting and informative.
    night vision cameras in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete