Summer vacation has been great. I just uploaded over 1,000 pictures off my camera phone. I'm a little click happy I suppose. I'm excited to clean house and declutter. Is that weird? Lol I just know when school starts up it will get chaotic again.
This is a pic of Derek when we had some fun in the sun in the backyard. I think he was satisfied, wouldn't you say? ;)

Today we went to the store. I had no idea I was stepping into a huge trap. The first thing we ran into was a huge Cars and Transformers display. The epitome of heaven for my kids. I wasn't prepared to buy backpacks for school just yet. I was worried something better would be out there lol. I hope that doesn't come to bite me in the rear later! Before I know it, it will be time to stock up on supplies!
Alright.... I'm off to see what all my boys are up to! Gnight!
-Priscilla :)




No comments:
Post a Comment