Monday, November 23, 2009

Mommy, let's catch up

Well, let's do just that. I never did post pictures of Halloween, so I thought I might go ahead and do that first. We were the Wizard of Oz...tin man and all...although my dress was one size fits all and I think I really could have fit all of us in it. It was huge! I thought Dorothy had a cute figure - come on now! :P

We also had a jack-o-lantern pizza for dinner. The boys had fun watching daddy carve the pumpkin...darn if we didn't have any votives. I search the house high and low and only found an old candle. (I really didn't want to waste my nice candles - I'm sooo bad!


My sister and brother in law showed up as Chips. It was great! Nana and Papa also came along for the festivities as well as Uncle Ne and Lisa and cousin Isabel - the cutest little Tinkerbell ever! The adults all helped out with the kids and went knocking on doors with them. It's always fun to have a big group together.









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment