Well, this week, we've finally settled into our routine --- just about! ;) Derek is over his "whatever he had." Max got another tooth. And I made it through another week in Kindie garden. ;)
I just had to open my big mouth and say how nice a class I have this year....I'm waiting for that "special one" to walk in my door. I have a sweet class. I've been great about taking pictures and adding them to their site. I think my parents are really enjoying it. Apparently, I haven't taken too many of my own kids this week, though. HOWEVER :) We made it to Home Depot this morning for the Kid's Workshop.
I was going to meet my friend Alissa and her family there, but Derek slept in after a late night with cousin Isabel and McDonald's took forever making our coffee. So much for skipping out on Starbuck's so we could make a quicker trip. We did manage to catch Alissa and Savanah as they were leaving.
Derek had such a blast making his bean bag toss today. He got his own Home Depot apron and all. When he completed his project, he got a pin to put on his apron. It has a picture of the project he finished. Each time we go back, he'll add another pin. How neat!!! He even got a certificate. We're going to hopefully make it to Lowe's next week for the drum project and later in the month for a fire engine project. Yay - a new family weekend ritual!




Aye que lindo! What a great little builder he is!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! I'm going to check if our local "home depot" equivalent does the same thing.
How fun! Do they have specail days for this or how does it work to take your kids there and do this?
ReplyDeleteT.
Such cute pics!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you through MBC - we're the mothers of monkeys too! haha!
Check us out at: http://homemademamas.blogspot.com/