Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 8 - Getting Ready for a Bday

Today, we went looking for a safety rail for Austin's bed. They just recently got a Babies r' Us. Can you believe it?! I just loved BRU when the boys were born. Yes, there is Target, Wal-Mart, yada yada, but those little things you just can't find anywhere else are always at BRU.
Anyway, we found what we were looking for, came home, dropped the kids for lunch and a nap and went BACK to the grocery store. It's great because it's not just a store, it's surrounded by markets and small shops for every need: a fish market, a fruit vendor, pasta vendor, fresh break. It's fabulous! There's even a Kmart! lol

Max likes these shopping carts because they have a key on them. You have to put a deposit to take one. Can you imagine having to find the one that has a working strap! Whew!















Max has a new love: clapping! He can't seem to get enough of it. He even says, "Yay!"















Max was a good boy. I made my enchilada casserole today. Bad news: I started surfing the web and the top layer got toasty - darn't!!! I can't belive it! Poor Arthur had to eat burnt Mexi food. If I keep this up, he's going to make sure he's not home the next time I cook. lol ---- he wouldn't do that - he's such a nice person. :)
Austin got mail today from Sydney. I think he likes opening presents :)




After dinner, we wrapped up Austin's presents - It's like Christmas around here! We were the birthday elves. Then, we helped Arthur so he could put Austin's bday present together. They got him a Wiggles car. I cannot believe how much this kid loves the Wiggles!













No comments:

Post a Comment